Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Lizzie...(10)

Dear Lizzie,
I found the door. The door your rushed out of to see if your tiny boy was still alive. The door Warren rushed out of ahead of you, only because he was behind you on the stair as you ascended. I almost got chills. Was it the door that sweet Allan walked into for the last time? I suppose he came in the "back way." I can trace your steps from it. I like to think God gave you a miracle that night because He lovingly didn't want you to loose two sons - especially that close. In my minds eye I can see angels catching the little 18 month old lump of love and gently placing him on the rock. No wonder he looked at you as if to say, "What? What's all the hubbub?"
These memories are for me to cherish in my heart now. I will store them with my own. It will be a sweet mixture.

Yours Truly,
Charity

0 comments:

Post a Comment