Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Lizzie... (4)

Dear Lizzie,
So, I bought a pound of butter at the store yesterday.  Only spent $1.66 for it.  I have no idea what that would be for you in your day, but by today's standards it isn't much.  I was thinking about how much work it would take you to make a pound of butter.  Also about how hard it would be to keep it fresh.
There is this lady on the Food Network (um... that would take way to long to explain).  She really likes her butter.  Being southern and all I don't think they can eat anything without butter.  I can only imagine you would have been a rich woman if you had needed to supply her with butter.  I know you took it to town and sold it.  Too bad she didn't live as a neighbor to you.  It would have saved you a trip to town. ;oD
Yours Truly,
Charity

0 comments:

Post a Comment