Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Today I am not sure what is more tired: my eyes, my mind, or my spirit.  A couple of weeks of little sleep mixed with difficult situations and tests.  I have even wrestled with this blog.  Coming near to just deleting it.  Worried it isn't "entertaining" enough, or even worth the effort.  Then I remembered it really is just for me anyway - my free therapy.  So I am back to what I should have been doing all along anyway.
I am staring at my recent losses.  Not that I lost any sort of thing per se, but more like lost battles and contests.  My will is standing toe to toe with the will of one of my offspring as of late and I am about undone by it.  I have resolved to do a few things to be better organized and responsible, and then am promptly sabotaged by circumstances.  Can't win for losing, but must not quit learning for losing.  There is the struggle.  I have full faith God is sorting out this mess and I am sure is setting some of it up for me so I have no choice but to learn and grow.  I want to whine and take a nap, honestly.  I am too tired to work on this stuff.  But here it is in print now, convicting my eyeballs.  Plodding along one weary step at a time, tapping out the letters that tell the sentences of my life, worshiping the God who presides over my weakness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment